Welcome
Hello, everyone, and welcome.
First of all, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the internet. Whether you've been following my work for years or you've just stumbled across it, I'm grateful you're here.
Some of you may be wondering why I've moved my NSFW writing away from AO3. Unfortunately, after dealing with repeated abuse of the reporting system by someone acting out of pettiness, I made the difficult decision to remove my adult works from the archive. It was disappointing to see something meant to foster creativity and enjoyment become a source of stress, and while one person's actions may have spoiled things on that platform, I refuse to let it stop me from creating altogether.
So, this website is a new beginning.
I'm happy to say that I will once again be accepting requests! However, please note that any new requests and stories will remain here and will no longer be uploaded to AO3. This site will be the home for my adult works going forward.
I do want to be upfront about one thing: updates and requests may come more slowly than they used to. My health has become a bigger priority in my life, and as much as I love writing, I have to pace myself and put my well-being first. I appreciate your patience and understanding more than I can say.
To everyone who's supported me, waited for me, or simply enjoyed my stories over the years: thank you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this move may cause, and I sincerely hope you'll continue to join me here as I keep creating.
I'm excited for this next chapter, and I hope you'll enjoy what lies ahead.
Welcome—and thank you for being here.
Hello, there penn. I found out what happen sometime ago, I'm so sorry this has happened to you, You don't deserve this. At least I downloaded some of my favorite works from your library but not all. And I want to say something, you see I was aware of the tos issue and have planned to warn you about it but I put it off due to two reasons, One is that I know your going through a rough time with your health and I don't want to put more stress on you so I stayed silent, hah... I guess it was a pointless gesture huh. Two I've done this before giving my favorite authors a headsup so their stories will be safe on ao3 by editing them of triggers but it left me drained afterwards because I'am a nervous commenter I constantly overthink things. Even now writing this made me anxious and so I keep putting it off to some other day thinking that I had more time. looking back it was horrible decision. you could've avoided all of this if I just spoke up. that thought keeps repeating itself in my head, that it was preventable. it makes me feel disappointed & angry at myself for not speaking up. Again... I'm sorry that I didn't speak up in time, before some report happy user ended up reporting it.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you'll read this but I want to get this off my chest and to say Thank you for writing those stories you are one of the few that I know who write about these rare pairs, It is a shame that they'll not be up on ao3 anymore. I hope things will improve for you.
PS. When you reupload your stories, do you plan to set it up with a pdf/epub option so people can download personal saves? I didn't make a save of Husband of calydon, Caelus's bedroom, Etc. because I forgot about them until recently, And now it's too late. Anytime I think about it, It makes me depressed and don't want to think about it, Sigh.....
PPS. I'll keep an eye out on your blog. See you around, Ciao.